Saturday, March 24, 2007

HAPPY 2nd Birthday, Fabi!

Dear Fabi,

When I met you 24 months ago, I would have never imagined that you would grow up to be such a funny little boy. You love to laugh and play a lot, but I love the way you make me laugh and play with you.

You have started to express yourself and I have always been wondering what goes through your head. With all the sounds and small words you have started to pronounce I now have an idea of what you´re thinking.

You love your Daddy so much and it shows when he´s back from work at the end of the day or when he´s back from a business trip after a few days, because all you want to do is be with "Papá! Papá!!"

You´re quite the social type and you surprise people when you make eye contact with them or when you wave good-bye as we´re stepping out of a bus.

In general you are a well-behaved little boy who can be distracted long enough to sit down for a meal at a restaurant or stay still during Mass at Church (most of the times!) But...boy! do you have your temper! You still have to learn not to want to bite your Mom when you´re mad and that there are many other words besides "NO". You have started to repeat new words and you answer correctly when I ask you the English word for "manzana" (apple) and the German word for "water" (wasser). But lately, I have especially enjoyed asking you how many years old you are now and you say "DOSsssh" while holding up your index and thumb.

"FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS, mi chiquito! Te amo!" ....

Tu Mamá

Labels:

5 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Sat Mar 24, 10:27:00 AM GMT+1, Blogger Nidhi said...

Wishing you a very very happy 2nd Birthday dear Fabi! Am sure your mummy must have got you a big cake and new toys! Hope to meet you real soon! May God always shower his choicest blessings on you and may your life be always be full of lovely friends,many toys, and happiness! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

 
At Sat Mar 24, 06:46:00 PM GMT+1, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, Nidhi Aunty!

I have indeed enjoyed my birthday very much. I love to eat "kiki" (cake) and sing the birthday song.

Bye now...I have to go and play with my new ´Polizei` car!

 
At Sun Mar 25, 05:37:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Unknown said...

¡Los genes de Leonardo Delgado y de los Villalobos Delgado! José

 
At Sun Mar 25, 05:40:00 PM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday and blessings! on your second birthday. With love Oma O y Opa J.

 
At Mon Apr 09, 04:31:00 PM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Faby dear - Oh la oh la oH la ... i miss that crackling laughter of urs when i used to imitate sneezing sound for u - that joy of laughter is still ringing in my ears , ur divine smile is the blessing from the lord , My God child is the sweetest and the best . Love u so very much
Su

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]