Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The power of positive thinking

Last night I was chatting with a friend of mine (¡Hola, Satyen!) who reminded me that I should be positive about getting the things I want. I agree! In fact, I told him that I wanted my visa so much that I had actually started packing and was visualizing Fabi and me at the airport next Monday, Dec. 4th-just as I had planned.

Today, I called the German Embassy here in Costa Rica. They know me by now: "Oh, yes!...Your husband is Indian and he's in Germany now. Yes...Your visa is ready."

I hung up thinking: "Of course it's ready. That's the way I wanted it to be."

Once again...things go MY way....and it reinforces the feeling that -overall- I always get what I want. :)


Germany! Here I come!...

I got this quote from my friend Karen (¡Hola, Karen!). I totally relate to it:

"Never abandon HOPE when you're feeling down. Never stop believing in GOD when you feel nothing matters anymore. Never let anyone hold your HAPPINESS in their hands; hold it in yours so that it's always close to you. Never hope that what you WISH for comes to you, go look for it with all your soul..."
"Nunca abandones la ESPERANZA cuando te sientas mal. Nunca dejes de creer en DIOS cuando sientas que ya nada importa. Nunca dejes que nadie retenga tu FELICIDAD en sus manos; sujétala en las tuyas para que siempre este cerca de tí. Nunca esperes que lo que DESEAS venga a tí, buscalo con toda tu alma..."

4 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Wed Nov 29, 05:09:00 PM GMT+1, Blogger Nidhi said...

Congratulations!!!
May u always get wht u want, but i guess this time meine gedrückte Däumen also helped u :-)..
Wilkommen Zürruck!

 
At Wed Nov 29, 05:14:00 PM GMT+1, Blogger MasalaMom said...

Yes! Of course: I always get what I want...with a little help! No doubt that your 'gedrückte Däumen' helped do the trick!...You have powerful'Däumen' -- take care of them! :)

 
At Thu Nov 30, 10:22:00 AM GMT+1, Blogger Rong said...

Mari, I will see u next week.

 
At Mon Dec 11, 12:26:00 AM GMT+1, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola Mari !
I am so glad to know that finally you are on your way to germany. I hope you reached safely. Hope to talk to you soon. Good Luck...Satyen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]