Wednesday, March 21, 2007

"HELLO WORLD!"

This post could also be titled "How I survived 3 months and 4 days without blogging".

The fact of the matter is that our first 3 months back in Erlangen went by in a flash. At first we stayed in a furnished apartment right in the heart of the city and have now moved to a bigger apartment (that we´re still in the processing of furnishing ourselves). The best part is -of course- to have again a computer and Internet connection at home!

Since we arrived in Germany, we´ve met old friends and made lots of new ones. I have been taking pictures , but posting them is not going to be as easy as I thought (to start with, I have to find the camera charger that I have misplaced during the shifting between apartments).

The good news is that I have lots to blog about and I know how eager some of you are to hear about our recent adventures. As always...thanks for reading....and for commenting!

It´s good to be back!

Labels:

2 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Sun Mar 25, 05:43:00 PM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How nice! You are back. !Qué dicha! Estás de regreso en el blog. O y J

 
At Fri Apr 06, 08:43:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Unknown said...

¡Qué salvada que ya hay blog de nuevo! José

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]