Saturday, December 09, 2006

Survived a long trip!

I found an Internet Cafe right around the corner from our apartment!

Short version: Fabi recognized his Daddy immediately on Tuesday evening when MasalaDad met us at the Nuremberg airport.

We are staying in the heart of Erlangen. All is very familiar..but there are many things to discover.

It is not as cold as I thought it would be...but 8 to 11 degrees is cold enough. Surprisingly...no snow!

I have a bank account and have done my registration in the city (anmeldung). I have to keep this short, because I have lost practice typing in a german keyboard and in a few minutes Fabi MasalaDad and I will be on our way to the Christmas Market in Nurenberg.

I would like to describe all the details of the long trip ... but that I will do later...as soon as possible.

Thanks to all who have been keeping an eye on this blog for updates. I have many more things to share...for now, I just wanted to say that we reached fine and we are doing ok.

Tschüß!

4 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Sun Dec 10, 06:03:00 PM GMT+1, Blogger Nidhi said...

Herzlich Wilkommen in Deutschland! a trip to Kristkindelmarkt sounds great! hv fun!

 
At Mon Dec 11, 02:49:00 PM GMT+1, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a safe trip!
:))
Have a great time shopping at X-Mas market!!

 
At Thu Dec 14, 12:37:00 AM GMT+1, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola Mariluz!
Hoy entré a tu blog y me di cuenta que ya te habías ido y de toda tu travesía con la visa y demás! Ojalá y las cosas se sigan dando como vos (y Dios) quieren :)
Que te vaya super bien en esta nueva etapa, espero estar en contacto...
Abrazos a vos y tu familia...
Loly
P.d. Mami dice que Fabi es un muñeco ;p
P.d.2. Mandame tu dirección de correo postal si?

 
At Thu Dec 14, 04:00:00 PM GMT+1, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mariiiitoooo!!!! QUE ALEGRÍA QUE YA ESTÉS POR ALEMANIA. Sé que en cuanto puedas, nos vas a contar más sobre el viaje, que espero haya salido todo bien :D Les mando muchos besos y abrazos.

TIA MAU ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]