Thursday, April 19, 2007

I´m happy because...


...I am finally using my bedroom in our new apartment.

...lately we have been going to many kid´s birthday parties and Fabi and I have met a lot of new friends.

...I *finally* washed a load of laundry (and the washing machine didn´t shake the whole building during the spinning cycle!)

..Masaladad and Fabi got matching haircuts.

...I will also get one soon (but it won´t match theirs, obviously!)


Labels:

4 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Sat Apr 21, 09:31:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Nidhi said...

Glad to know u r so happy :-)
Wishing you many more happ sunny moments!

 
At Sat Apr 21, 10:32:00 AM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wanna see fabi's new haircut!!!!--Rong

 
At Sat Apr 21, 01:20:00 PM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wanna see the snaps of both dad and fabi in their new hair do's, also urs as and when yu get it done....

Mihir

 
At Fri Apr 27, 11:35:00 PM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

¡Qué dicha! Nos alegra que ya estén más cómodos. O y J

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]