Sunday, April 15, 2007

"Perfect Stranger"

Bus ride to city center: 1.50€
Movie ticket: 5.50€
Snacks: 2.50€
Having Masaladad come home early from work last Thursday so that I could go to the movies with a friend: PRICELESS!

Thanks Johanna for the idea of leaving our kids with their Dads so we could go out to the movies. It had been THREE(!) -very long-years since I had seen a Hollywood movie in the theater. It´s *SO* cool to feel normal again ... even if we had to go to the 5:30pm show and were home again by 8:00pm.

Ah! This motherhood gig has certainly changed the way I see the little joys in life...lemme say it again: "I WENT TO THE MOVIES!"

Labels: ,

1 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Sun Apr 15, 01:02:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Nidhi said...

Wow glad u had a nice evening! I know going out with a friend is indeed priceless!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]