Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Christmas in May

3 months without computer +
2 months without camera charger =
------------------------------------------
5 months of delay in photo sharing


Since I have more than 300 pictures to share, I have grouped them according to themes and I´m working on the best way to display them.

Nidhi was my inspiration for making videos and I have finally finished my first production - with the Christmas pictures. It took me a lot of time to complete it because I´m still getting to know the software and because I have to manage doing everything with one hand (while Fabi is on my lap `helping´ or watching his Sesame Street videos).

Without furter ado, I present "A Christmas Story - Erlangen 2006".




The X-Mas pictures are also in my Yahoo Album (link).

Labels: ,

3 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Wed May 09, 09:15:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Nidhi said...

Wow lovely video, i guess that's certainly a very nice way to share all the photos we didnt get to see, will wait for more:-)

 
At Wed May 09, 11:18:00 PM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mari,

It's really a very nice video you have made. I loved the part when Fabi is trying to open the Dart Board, I had to replay and see the reactions on his face...kids are so cute:-) The background music goes very well with the mood or should I say Fabi's mood:-)
PS: Vivek is watching the video as I write and he is also giggling:-)

 
At Fri May 18, 12:11:00 AM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

QUÉ BÁRBARA MARITO!!!!! es que siempre me sorprendes con tu ingenio, NO HAY PALABRAS... ahora resulta que hasta directora de Cine me resultó la muchacha :D

FELICIDADES, QUE VIDEO TAN LINDO

Pd. El protagonista es un CIIITO

ATTE. TIA MAU ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]