Sunday, May 13, 2007

Dia de la Madre en Alemania

I wanted to write a deep, meaningful post about "Mother´s Day", but due to my very busy social schedule this weekend (insert this theme song here), I will just leave you (for now!) with my absolute new favorite show with Leah Remini, In The Motherhood.


Labels:

5 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Sun May 13, 09:57:00 AM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mari, i couldnt help laughing when i played the song u sent to ur mum. toll! u are a great daught.
rong

 
At Sun May 13, 10:35:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Nidhi said...

Happy Mother's day to you also Mari, the new show seems very interesting :-)

 
At Sun May 13, 11:18:00 AM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mari, it's me again. i forgot to say
"einen schönen Muttertag" to U.
rong

 
At Mon May 14, 05:31:00 AM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

¡Feliz Día de la Madre! de parte de O y J.

 
At Mon May 14, 08:03:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Priya said...

Happy Mothers Day Mari! I hope you had a great day! The video was amazing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]