Thursday, June 14, 2007

Dekoration

These pictures show details of my attempt at doing some decoration around the house. I like blue candles.
(Click the picture to enlarge.)


Fabi is busy playing with his toys and I leave him alone for one minute, but when I come back, I find he has rearranged my decoration. Apparently, towers are "in".


Noten la diferencia entre la foto de arriba y la de abajo. La primera muestra algunos detalles decorativos que he puesto en la casa usando candelas azules. La segunda foto muestra cómo a Fabián le parece que se ven mejor las candelas: en torre!

Labels:

2 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Fri Jun 15, 06:35:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Nidhi said...

Love the new look! well Fabi is also creative:)

 
At Fri Jun 15, 10:51:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Sayén, Silene, Coyan y Relmu said...

¡¡¡Me parece que Fabián tiene muy buen gusto!!! quizas deberia participar activamente en la decoración de la casa ... o no...?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]