Friday, December 14, 2007

Busy Schedule - Updated w/ pics!

Our past week has been busy -to say the least:

Saturday 8th: Christmas Party at "Grupo de Madres e Hijos de Habla Hispana" (Erba Villa).
Sunday 9th: Mass in Spanish language and later a gathering with snacks.
Monday 10th: Last meeting of the year at Erba Villa (December birthday celebrations).
Wednesday 12th: Rosary (Virgen de Guadalupe).
Friday 14th: Christmas (Latinamerican) dinner.

Fabian and I have gone to all of the mentioned activities (except Wednesday's, because we were recovering from a seasonal cold).

I have pictures I will share soon (except of Sunday's gathering because I didn't take my camera), but I do have a story to share from that day:

On Sunday we were suppossed to get together after Mass and share some snacks. I had bought some corn flakes cereal and marshmellows the day before and I made "
Cereal Treats", which is a variation of this north american classic snack. It turns out people loved my dessert and someone even asked me for the recipe. ME! A recipe?!--- I was thrilled! Nobody has ever asked ME for a recipe before! Ha ha!

UPDATE:






Labels: ,

1 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Sat Dec 15, 11:29:00 PM GMT+1, Blogger Nidhi said...

am glad you r enjoying the Xmas season so much :-), see Fabi has even made you into cook now:), it's his influence! :). Happy Sunday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]