Thursday, December 20, 2007

X-Mas Hot Chocolate afternoon

We have been living in this apartment for ten months now. Initially I had this idea of doing a "house warming", but never got around to it.

During this first year that I have been in Germany I have met many new friends and up until now I have been terrible about inviting them over to visit. Since December is a very festive season I thought I would finally get my act together and have a little get-together in my mansion nest.

I ended up hosting a "Christmas Hot-Chocolate Afternoon" with four friends who happen to live on my street. They liked all the goodies that I served, including the hot chocolate with Bailey's, the Christmas cake, the star shaped sandwiches and the Christmas-shaped
potato patties. (Thank God for Eismann!) The star shaped sandwiches are my own creation. Fabi took some to his playgroup as part of his snack the next day. Now everytime he's going to eat a sandwich he wants it to be in a shape of a star!

Labels: , ,

0 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]