Monday, April 28, 2008

My friend likes Costa Rican watermelons

From: her
To: me
Subject: Wassermelone!

Darf ich nochmal dein Land loben? Ich habe gestern Abend eine Wassermelone von Costa Rica im
Rewe gekauft. Nur ein wort: süß!
(Puedo alabar de nuevo tu país? Ayer en la tarde compré una sandía en el supermercado. Basta una palabra: ¡dulce!)

From: me
To: her
Subject: Re: Watermelons!

Thank you, Rong! I will forward your message to all watermelon farmers in Costa Rica! We're very glad you enjoy the sweetness of our country!
(¡Gracias Rong! Le daré tu mensaje a los agricultores de sandía en Costa Rica. ¡Nos alegra mucho saber que disfrutas la dulzura de nuestro país!)

Labels: ,

1 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Mon Apr 28, 08:39:00 PM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I AM A SUPER SUPER FAN OF COSTA RICAN FRUITS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]