Saturday, September 20, 2008

Spiderman

"Mom: Please draw a Spiderman tattoo on my arm!"



One day, he will grow up and realize I can't draw to save my life. As of now, I just smile as I see him walk away feeling very proud -invincible!- with his tattoo.

Labels: ,

3 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Fri Sep 26, 08:10:00 AM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey... wish ishan dada a very happy birthday!!!! Lots of Love

Mihir

 
At Fri Sep 26, 04:41:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger MasalaMom said...

Thanks for your wishes, Mihir!
I sent you an e-mail :)

 
At Sun Sep 28, 01:50:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Gummy Mommy said...

HAHAHAHA!! Que risa..!!! si pero claro.. es igualititico a Spiderman!!! La inocencia.. que linda es la inocencia! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]