Thursday, October 09, 2008

I want more grass!

Today's dinner menu was:

-Grilled chicken
-white rice
-spinach sauce

Fabian helped me cook. While he was eating he said: "Yo quiero más zacate!" (zacate en Costa Rica: grama, césped).

Labels: , ,

3 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Thu Oct 09, 11:54:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Mona said...

can u send me some of your recipes, i love to try new stuff :) ur dinner menu sounded YUM!

 
At Thu Oct 16, 10:53:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger GummyMommy said...

Lo que yo daria porque Rodri comiera "grama"... ese le huye a todo lo verde.. tengo que esconderle los vegetales en la comida...!

 
At Mon Oct 27, 11:57:00 AM GMT+1, Blogger MasalaMom said...

Monica: your comment left me speechless...literally! Seriously! I'm not making up excuses as to why it took me so long to reply: it's just that I don't cook, I don't have recipes and I hardly think of food at all. I will however try and take pictures of what I feed Fabi so you have an idea of how he survives :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]