Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Laughing Out Loud

I have several posts in mind...and I've been wanting to blog since a couple of days, but I have a confession to make. I've been "busy" doing other things like reading the news and following the USA presidential election 2008, which is not just about politics (it's also about entertainment).

I'm not going to go into any level of detail about my opinions here. This post is just meant to show you what made me laugh out loud today (especially min. 2:33 of the video)...to a point where I just had to share it with you - besides, I wanted to post an Anderson Cooper video, too ;)




This just goes to show you that despite hard times in the economic and political history, we're allowed to have fun also. (Actually, it's also kind of sad how people are able to get so easily distracted from the real problems).

Labels: ,

5 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Fri Apr 28, 11:25:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Unknown said...

AP PGECET Counselling Dates 2017 released, for more information about AP PGECET click here.
AP PGECET 2017 Counselling Dates

 
At Thu May 04, 12:26:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Unknown said...

Home loan Equated monthly installment calculator. Also check the types of home loans, Home Loan EMI benefits, and EMI home loan documents etc.
Click here

 
At Thu May 04, 01:45:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Unknown said...

Check todays 22k gold rate in Cochin on India Gold Rate with historical charts and graphs, for more information click here.
gold rate in kochi

 
At Fri Jul 14, 11:44:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At Fri Jul 14, 11:49:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Unknown said...

List of latest, upcoming Triple Doors Refrigerator price list in India, click here to know Triple Doors Refrigerator models, specifications and features.
lg triple door refrigerator price in india

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]