Saturday, May 06, 2006

I just want to eat him!




Update: Go here to make your own biscuits!

I found the link through Boing Boing.

4 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Sat May 06, 07:59:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Shweta & Rajeev's World said...

Hey Mari! Whats that a biscuit or something else ? How did you manage to do that ?? Its so creative. And yes happy packing bags !! By the way where are you shifting ? Please do let me know.

 
At Sun May 07, 06:37:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger MasalaMom said...

Yes, Shweta!...Those are biscuits! I wish I could say that I made them myself, but nowadays I hardly have time to make my own lunch...so biscuits in the shape of letters are only getting done online :)

I've updated the post with the link you can use to make your own. Have fun!

 
At Sun May 07, 07:22:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Nidhi said...

the biscuits seem really yummy ummmm

 
At Mon May 15, 04:28:00 AM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

¡Fabián es muuuuuucha galleta! O y J.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]