Thursday, September 07, 2006

It's *HERE*!!!

YAAAAYYY!!... I'm jumping up and down with excitement!... You know I've been waiting for this! The Hindi version of Sesame Street is HEEEEEEEREEE!! It's called Galli Galli Sim Sim!


Welcome Boombah, Chamki, Googly and Aanchoo!!!

I'm not the only one excited about this! Check this out!

If you are familiar with the Sesame Street characters and you have the background of the Bollywood movie Sholay, you'll find this funny!

In case you don't fully read the previous link, I hope you can watch this video and this other video too!

1 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Thu Sep 07, 07:08:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Nidhi said...

Hi Mari,
I am so glad to see India making all international fav cartoons availbale to indian children as well:-)..
U know when Marianne was here when viv's sis was visiting us, she had brought a DVD with some fav cartoons of her children in french and when she played them, u wont believe viv's sis's kids knew all the characters, could relate to them and even sung the title song in hindi for us..it was a pleasant surprise for me, coz when we were small there were not so many options available..
so here I am welcoming Sesame street to India with you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]