Sunday, April 22, 2007

You want pictures? I want pictures, too!

I know this had practically become a photo blog...until lately. The fact of the matter is that I have finished unpacking and I didn´t find my camera charger. :( boo!

I had it in the previous apartment and I have no idea were it went! I will have to replace the charger so I can use my camera again. But I still have another issue to resolve. I tried installing my digital camera software on the new laptop and it wasn´t a success. boo! boo!

SO!...Even after I replace the camera charger, I have to figure out how to download my pictures so I can put them online.

I am just lucky that I have pictures of Fabi´s 2nd birthday...and in the meantime I have bought a disposable camera - for emergencies! :)

In the meantime, I´m trying to catch up with other boring (but important) things around here...like the laundry and putting things away were they belong (books in their shelves, clothes in their closets, etc.) I wish I could show you the huge mountain of clothes that need to be ironed! (How I miss the dhobi! ha ha!)

I´ll get back to my chores now before everybody else wakes up in this house...I just wanted to let you know that I will have pictures up again as soon as I can. I might even be able to catch some snaps with the webcam...

Labels:

2 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Sun Apr 22, 09:37:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Nidhi said...

Ahh dhobi, don't remind me of Indian Luxuries! how i miss him too,
no probs i guess we will wait patiently for u to get settled more n then come back with pics :-), hope u had a nice Sunday!

 
At Sun Apr 29, 01:20:00 AM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

¡Qué tirada que en Erlangen no dobi haber dhobi! O y J

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]