Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Finally Election Day in USA! - Updated (Again!)

Obámanos! :)




Wanna watch a funny video? (Watch it 'til the very end...)

Update:
I woke up Wednesday, Nov. 5th at 4:50am to get online, I checked my e-mail, changed the black ink cartridge on my printer, checked today's bus schedule. At 5:30 am (German time) I read the headline:
Obama wins U.S presidential election. I like to remember where I was when history is taking place.

CHECK THESE PICTURES OUT!

Labels: , ,

3 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Wed Nov 05, 06:15:00 AM GMT+1, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oi mariluz!

i was at a company dinner at a brazillian place in San Jose, and spent the night thinking about what was going on and what a historic moment this was...

 
At Wed Nov 05, 06:27:00 AM GMT+1, Blogger MasalaMom said...

Historic moment it is!...I'm starting my day with lots of things to do, eventhough I would love to watch the news the whole day!

 
At Thu Nov 06, 09:59:00 AM GMT+1, Blogger Marianne A said...

Ahmad könnte vorletzte Nacht nicht schlafen. er hat die halbe Nacht BBC gekuckt. Ich denke, dass diese Wahl so viele Sachen für die ganze Welt ändern will.
Welcome OBAMA !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]