Saturday, October 13, 2007

Significant dates...

...that have recently passed.

October 10th: My parents celebrated their 37th wedding anniversary. This year, the anniversary gives a whole new meaning to the part of the vows "...In sickness and in health..."

October 12th, 1492: Christopher Columbus' expedition makes landfall in the New World.
October 12th, 2007: Alonso Bogarín travels from Costa Rica to the Old World.


October 13th: One month countdown

Labels: , ,

2 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

At Mon Oct 15, 07:29:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger GummyMommy said...

I'm adding 3 more..
Oct 4th, Rodri's Bday
Oct 16th, My Bday!
Oct 24th, My doggy's birthday.. (yeah, she's family!!!)

Isn't October a great month!!!

--just kidding!!--

 
At Mon Oct 15, 11:39:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger MasalaMom said...

You and my Mom share the same birthdates! -- October! oh...and my wedding anniversary is also coming up soon! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]