Friday, November 07, 2008

Memories on my wrist

Not that I have that many jewels, but I finally went through (most) of my jewel boxes and came up with many charms. I separated them into three groups: the golden ones, the silver colored ones and the religious ones.
Each group of charms was turned into a wonderful bracelet. You might remember my talented friend, Maribel. Thanks to her, I don't have to keep my charms hidden in a box, but I can enjoy all the memories that each one of them brings me. Most of them have been gifts, others I got as a souvenir from some place that I have visited and others represent a milestone of my life (like high school graduation). I absolutely love this idea!

Labels: ,

0 What say? / Que me dicen? - Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]